The Village offers twice monthly recycling pickup services through our single hauler waste pickup program.
Please use our calendar showing the 1st and 3rd full week for pickup dates.
Please have your recyclables at the curb by 6:00 a.m. Items collected at curbside are picked-up in a single stream process; it is no longer
necessary to separate your recyclables for collection. All containers must be rinsed out before pickup, this will reduce contamination and odors.
Acceptable items include:
• #1 through #7 (except #6 - Styrofoam) Plastics excluding containers that have contained hazardous or flammable chemicals in them
• Cardboard broken down no larger than 2 ft. x 2 ft. bundled or contained
• Newspapers, catalogs, phone books, magazines and junk mail
• Steel, aluminum and bi-metal cans
• Clear glass bottles and jars
• Cereal and gift boxes