Facility Rules and Policies
- All persons entering the facility for any reason must have a season pass or pay a daily fee.
- Children age 7 and under must be accompanied by a person age 14 and over.
- Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center is an ALL GENDER facility. Please use enclosed dressing areas for changing and remain covered in open areas.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times. All apparel must have a liner. Street clothes, cut-off shorts, athletic garments, and cotton shirts are prohibited. Underwear and undergarments are not allowed to be worn under swimsuits.
- Infants/toddlers that require diapers must wear swim diapers and proper swim attire.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
- Flotation devices are prohibited (i.e. rafts, water wings or inflatables). Lifejackets that are stamped with US Coast Guard approval are allowed.
- Patrons exiting the Family Aquatic Center will be required to pay the daily admission to re-enter the facility. Does not apply to season ticket holders.
- Smoking/Vaping is prohibited within and outside the Family Aquatic Center boundaries.
- Lockers are for daily use and provided for you convenience. Bring your own lock for security. Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Patrons are expected to review more specific rules posted by the Illinois Department of Health at the Family Aquatic Center.
- The Rantoul Recreation Department/Aquatic staff reserves the right to dismiss any patron not abiding by facility rules, acting in an unsafe manner or inhibiting the enjoyment of other patrons.
- The pool will close when the temperature is below 72 degrees 1 hour prior to opening time, 20 or less in attendance, or any situation arises that would jeopardize public health or safety of people in attendance.
- Refunds will not be given to any patron due to any of the above circumstances or at any time.
POOL USE & DECK RULES
- No running on deck, hanging on ropes, or excessive splashing.
- No grabbing/holding of other people's neck, head, or back, or sitting on shoulders is allowed.
- Toys and snorkels are prohibited.
- No hanging, climbing, standing, or sitting on water features and pool ladders
- FROG SLIDE is for those patrons that are under the height of the friendly frogs’ eyes. One person
- at a time, facing forward. Parents may take their children down on their laps.
- NO DIVING OF THE SIDE OF THE POOL.
- Lap lanes are for those that are 18 years and above or swim team participants. All must swim continuously while in the lap lanes.
DEEP END DIVING RULES
- No free swimming in diving well. Adults may catch young swimmers.
- Must jump straight forward, no jumping backwards, gainers, double bounces, etc. are allowed.
- Only one person on the board at a time. Swimmers must exit to the right.
- Divers must wait until the prior diver have exited to dive.
- FEET FIRST on back or stomach.
- No flips, stopping, twists, cannonballs, etc. allowed.
- Only one person at a time. Wait at the bottom of ladder until clear for Deep End slides.
- RED and BLUE slides lifeguard will let you know when it is clear to go.
- Swimmers must exit the side wall, closest to the slide.